maybe
A couple of years
and I'm gonna know your name,
it's like I waited for you forever,
and I know this might sound insane
but it won't be long,
til' we're gonna take this up
what I'm talking about, our future love
Walking hand in hand,
going on the second date,
I can picture how we're touching
and the kiss I can almost taste
I imagine the all the ways
we meet for the very first time,
I can see the place, feel the love, at first sight
I know, the minute you pull up next to me
we standing there like destiny
When it feels like you're fighting just to breathe, that's when you know..
The minute I pull up next to you
suddenly you don't know what to do,
everything inside you says that I'm the one
fredag 11 december 2009
Upplagd av emma kl. fredag, december 11, 2009
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)

0 kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar